This is the initial phase of any PPC campaign which involves gathering and understanding specific business or niche, strategizing a concrete PPC plan and implementing the basic structural activities.
PPC Campaign Set Up Process:
- Market/Business Research – Analyse the business & market niche.
- Competition Research – Analyse the existing business competition involved.
- Keyword Analysis – Identify the most relevant & cost effective keywords & finalize the keyword match types.
- Ads Writing – Creating most relevant & click to action static/dynamic ad copies.
- Defining Ad Groups – Categorize similar keywords and club them into ad groups.
- Developing Ad Campaigns – Categorize similar ad groups and club them into campaigns.
- Bidding – Applying ad ranking/placement strategies.
- Landing Pages – Optimizing landing pages for better ROI.